I spent some time reflecting on 2019, and how I could make it better this year. Make smarter decisions, both personally and professionally. I wanted to share some of my insights with you, so here goes!
Create measurable goals.
- I will sell more houses this year(not effective)
- I will sell 20 houses this year( effectively measurable)
Have a plan.
- To do lists help to keep you organized and accountable
- Goals are much more realistic if you plan how to achieve them
Create good habits
- Most habits take at least 21 days to become automatic(habitual), and can be broken much quicker.
- Don’t beat yourself up over failure, we learn some of our biggest lessons from failure.
- Finding a work life balance is a major priority this year and every year
- Read more, watch less
- Study your field, invest in yourself
I look forward to an amazing year and can’t wait to help as many people as I can, including myself!
my vision is 2020!